Miss Earl Grey
Please select all options.
- Limited Edition of 150 prints - signed and numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Professionally printed in Australia
- Мuseum-quality Glossy FineArt archival paper, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum
- Premium inks are light-fast and remain true for up to 100 years
- FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide
- Flat Rate (A$30 standard/A$60 express) WORLDWIDE shipping
- 30 days returns (T&C apply)
Framed Art (Australia Only)
- Available in two options ‘No Mat’ (print size frame) or ‘With Mat’ in a larger frame
- Ready to hang (gallery string and hook included)
- UV-shielding plexiglass
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply mats with bevelled edges
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Wall bumpers
Some people love coffee, others like tea. Everyone chooses a drink after their taste, according to their habits and lifestyle. One person loves to taste their espresso in the darkness of a vintage café, while another prefers a cappuccino on the terrace with a bay view, and somebody else loves their cup of tea in the kitchen in the early hours of the morning.
One needs an elegant, dainty cup to be happy, while another prefers a takeaway cup in their hand on the way to work. Is it possible we choose drinks and cups that look like us? This series of prints is a fantasy about how women who prefer this or that drink would appear if part of their wardrobe consisted of cups of their favourite drinks.
This artwork is a part of print series which complement each other when hung together.
Ongoing series. Subscribe to be informed about new prints.
Print type: Numbered limited edition (150 copies for each size) giclee print;
Paper: Glossy FineArt archival paper 'Canson Lustre Premium' or 'Hahnemühle Photo Rag Pearl';
Ink: Epson Ultrachrome® HD;
Framing: If you wish to get this artwork framed, please go to the 'Framing' section (for Australian customers only).