Regatta / Series 01
Please select all options.
- Limited Edition of 150 prints - signed and numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Professionally printed in Australia
- Мuseum-quality Glossy FineArt archival paper, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum
- Premium inks are light-fast and remain true for up to 100 years
- FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide
- Flat Rate (A$30 standard/A$60 express) WORLDWIDE shipping
- 30 days returns (T&C apply)
Framed Art (Australia Only)
- Ready to hang (gallery string and hook included)
- UV-shielding plexiglass
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply mats with bevelled edges
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Wall bumpers
Yarra Valley is one of the most beautiful locations an hour away from Melbourne.
Numerous vineyards are located between picturesque hills, small farms, fruit orchards and cosy little towns. In the morning, the valley is covered in fog and the low-lying clouds are cut into by the keels of flying yachts. Patches of bright sails can be spotted between the clouds. Long shadows from the yachts are falling onto the ground, scaring away small flocks of sheep. Rigging loudly makes contact with the mast, and the cheerful cries and laughter of the sailors are carried far far away through the quiet morning valley. The sailors are full of emotion, as not many things could compare in beauty to the sight of sunrise over a foggy Yarra Valley.
These wonderful shots of the Yarra Valley were taken by Irina from a hot-air balloon. This series is created in digital mixed-media style, combining different digital technologies: collage, 3D modelling and retouching.
Ongoing series. Subscribe to be informed about new prints.
Print type: Numbered limited edition (150 copies for each size) giclee print;
Paper: Glossy FineArt archival paper 'Canson Lustre Premium' or 'Hahnemühle Photo Rag Pearl';
Ink: Epson Ultrachrome® HD;
Framing: If you wish to get this artwork framed, please go to the 'Framing' section (for Australian customers only).
Very quick delivery, great product as described