Please select all options.
- Limited Edition of 150 prints - signed and numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Professionally printed in Australia
- Мuseum-quality Matte FineArt archival paper, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum
- Premium inks are light-fast and remain true for up to 100 years
- FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide
- Flat Rate (A$30 standard/A$60 express) WORLDWIDE shipping
- 30 days returns (T&C apply)
Framed Art (Australia Only)
- Available in two options ‘No Mat’ (print size frame) or ‘With Mat’ in a larger frame
- Ready to hang (gallery string and hook included)
- UV-shielding plexiglass
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply mats with bevelled edges
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Wall bumpers
One person is riding their bike to work, another is riding to a date and someone else is riding away from their daily routine and problems. For the first, it’s a part of their image; for the second, it’s a reason to meet new people; and for the third, it’s an endless journey. Bicycles are an extension of their owners, and they know many stories. This series of prints represents just a few stories told by different bikes about what they saw and who they met.
The base of most prints is a collage from many objects, meticulously put together into a singular elegant composition that’s consistent with the underlying idea and lighting. The monochrome stylisation of this series gives the prints the sharpness and allure of black-and-white graphics. The absence of colour allows the plasticity of bodies and compositions to be highlighted.
This artwork is a part of print series which complement each other when hung together.
Ongoing series. Subscribe to be informed about new prints.
Print type: Numbered limited edition giclee print (150 copies for each size);
Paper: Matt FineArt smooth archival paper 'Hahnemühle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth' or 'Canson Infinity Rag Photographique';
Ink: Epson Ultrachrome® HD;
Framing: If you wish to get this artwork framed, please go to the 'Framing' section (for Australian customers only).