Ms. Surprise & Mr. Calm | Rathdowne St.
Please select all options.
- Limited Edition of 150 prints - signed and numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Professionally printed in Australia
- Мuseum-quality Matte FineArt archival paper, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum
- Premium inks are light-fast and remain true for up to 100 years
- FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide
- Flat Rate (A$30 standard/A$60 express) WORLDWIDE shipping
- 30 days returns (T&C apply)
Framed Art (Australia Only)
- Available in two options ‘No Mat’ (print size frame) or ‘With Mat’ in a larger frame
- Ready to hang (gallery string and hook included)
- UV-shielding plexiglass
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply mats with bevelled edges
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Wall bumpers
Melbourne’s streetlights are as varied as Melbourne itself, comprising Gothic and Victorian, Art Nouveau and contemporary modern styles alike. Generations of Melburnians have walked under their lights: young and old, happy and lost in thought, in top hats and baseball caps. Under the lights of Melbourne, people have fallen in love and broken up, talked business and culture, gotten around on horseback and in luxury cars. These streetlights are an essential part of Melbourne’s history. The prints of this series will create a special, lyrical mood and will add charm to any interior space in one of the best cities on Earth.
The base of most prints is a collage from many objects, meticulously put together into a singular elegant composition that’s consistent with the underlying idea and lighting. This series is created in digital mixed-media style and includes a number of techniques such as collage, 3D modelling, retouching and watercolour stylisation.
This artwork is a part of print series which complement each other when hung together.
Ongoing series. Subscribe to be informed about new prints.
Print type: Numbered limited edition giclee print (150 copies for each size);
Paper: Matt FineArt smooth archival paper 'Hahnemühle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth' or 'Canson Infinity Rag Photographique';
Ink: Epson Ultrachrome® HD;
Framing: If you wish to get this artwork framed, please go to the 'Framing' section (for Australian customers only).