Please select all options.
Xiapu, Fujian, China
- Limited Edition of 150 prints - signed and numbered
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Professionally printed in Australia
- Мuseum-quality Glossy FineArt archival paper, producing a wide, vibrant colour spectrum
- Premium inks are light-fast and remain true for up to 100 years
- FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide
- Flat Rate (A$30 standard/A$60 express) WORLDWIDE shipping
- 30 days returns (T&C apply)
Framed Art (Australia Only)
- Available in two options ‘No Mat’ (print size frame) or ‘With Mat’ in a larger frame
- Ready to hang (gallery string and hook included)
- UV-shielding plexiglass
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply mats with bevelled edges
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Wall bumpers
Are you keen on the oriental theme? Or maybe you just love something minimalistic, unusual and fascinating. In this case, you should definitely pay attention to this collection. It is an elegant and charming way to elevate your interior to a whole new level. It turns your house from an empty and cold living space into a welcoming and warm area you can call home. All the images in the collection give character to your house, as well as tell a unique story about the places within.
Oriental Pattern is a collection of award-winning photographs, highly commended by a panel of leading professional photographers and industry experts.
This artwork is a part of print series which complement each other when hung together.
Ongoing series. Subscribe to be informed about new prints.
Print type: Numbered limited edition (100 copies for each size) giclee print;
Paper: Glossy FineArt archival paper 'Canson Lustre Premium' or 'Hahnemühle Photo Rag Pearl';
Ink: Epson Ultrachrome® HD;
Framing: If you wish to get this artwork framed, please go to the 'Framing' section (Australian customers only).